MCL Liaison Librarians
Who is my Liaison Librarian?
|School of Medicine (Clinical Programs)|
|Assako Holyoke, M.D., Ph.D., M.L.I.S.|
|College for Public Health|
Doisy College of Health Sciences and School of Nursing
|Donghua Tao, M.A.L.S., M.S., Ph.D.|
|School of Medicine (Research Programs)|
|W. Gregg Clark, Ph.D., M.L.I.S.
What is a Liaison Librarian?
The Medical Center Library's Liaison Program links our reference subject specialists with each health sciences department and program. The purpose of this program is to foster communication in research, teaching, and clinical care between the Library and the Schools it serves.
Our liaisons are available to:
- Assist you with information requests in person, by phone, or via e-mail.
- Work with faculty to select library journals, books, and databases.
- Provide class-related instruction, library tours, and orientation sessions.
- Share current information regarding library programs, resources, and services.
- Provide research assistance and collaboration.
- Help to set up course reserve materials in print or online formats.
- Offer other library services as requested.
Users are invited to contact liaisons about library collections and services, including electronic access to journals, books, and databases. Liaisons can set up one-on-one research assistance and can arrange for class instruction and group tours. We can help you identify existing resources in your field and to obtain materials needed for research, study, and clinical care.